Monday, March 18, 2013

Manic Monday:


Where Did the Time Go?

A month – really?  How on earth has a month gone by?   

Okay, I know how: it’s all the constant studying, mommying, house-keeping, ferrying and organizing of minis, daily hustle bustle that is this suburban American life.  And Texas-timed Spring Break with my whole, entire family {hi, Mom!}.  Of which I don’t want to miss a moment; not even to tell you what we’re doing.  
 And skiing.  Because, after all, we do live in the Rockies. 

And now it’s time for midterms; which means that I’ll be even less available to bang out posts on a weekly basis.  Though, the guilt of not doing so will eat at me; and I’ll open document after document, only to rebuke myself and settle down to my studies.  For a few moments anyway.
So, to tame the guilt monster that lives in my laundry room, and to let you know, dearest reader, that you’re not forgotten, I’ll give you a peek at my next two posts (one tomorrow & one next Monday): 

PaleoBreakfast Bread Recipe // and // Loving Others: a week of anti-bullying as devotions

Aren’t I generous?  No comments from the gallery, please.

So, please forgive my absentness – it’s bound to happen from time to time.  I am an imperfect being with likely too much on one plate.

Have a great week, dear reader. 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment